Tuesday, March 1, 2011

To My Future Husband

Dear You,

I will admit that sometimes I really do wonder if you exist.

I may already know you or may still meet you someday—something I leave completely up to God because I’m pretty sure our story will be epic.

I keep hoping that maybe someday when we find each other, you will become that someone whose smile I wake up to in the morning and the last one I speak to every night.

So to the man I know does exist, and who will help me maybe make sense of the world someday, this man I can’t wait to love. Please know that I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. But for now, I wait. Fingers crossed and palms held together, I hope that you’re out there somewhere, waiting for me, too.

With the hope I will be yours for always,

Me

tnx - heartheren_62 - ;)

5 comments:

  1. d ko ka realate hahaixt...

    T_T better b dead.. huhaixt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this ... I also have a letter for my future.. my own composed letter.. yey! i will follow you Mam Yamskii.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one ate yamskii, whoever he is for sure he has been writing a letter for you to, her future wife..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kabasa ko ug "letter to my future husband" ug naa pud toy "letter to my future wife" para sa mga ekal pud ma'am nga nabasahan nako..but mas nice imo ma'am yam kay ikaw jud ang naghimo! ♥

    oooooppppsss..nakadumdum daun ko nga naa pud koy mga letters ma'am yam but the person that i intended the letters to was really named man yet those letters were also unsent..daghan2 na pud to siya ma'am!hehhehee

    love..love..love! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete